The Golf Course was inaugurated on April 21, 1958 by Argentine architect design Luther Koonz. On 28 following disputed the first cup: A canadian mixed Foursomes, won by Marcello Carvalho Nogueira and Hebe New Gomes.
The other nine holes were opened in April 1969. The first board consisted of Diogo Aguiar de Barros, President;Marcello Nogueira, Vice President; Adolpho Luiz Nardy, 1st secretary; Vasco Galvao Bueno, 2nd Secretary; Roberto Pinto de Souza, 1 treasurer and Armando Caiuby Moraes, 2nd treasurer.
2016 Defending Champion – Andrea Ozi